InShot is a completely free and easy to use application which allows you to create videos with multiple effects such as trimming, cutting, blurring, cropping and even adding music or video effects. If you are a content creator with magnificent ideas or a beginner to the video editing industry, this amazing tool will enable you to create high quality professional videos with just a few clicks.
Why InShot for PC
This application is already available for android users free of charge on the playstore. However, there are some of us who prefer video editing to be to be done using the PC. For those people an android emulator is the best option to try this app on the PC. To install an emulator, you need to have at least 2GB ram, 2GB space and a good graphics card. Nox App Player is one of the most popular and reliable third-party emulator application which you can try to download this magnificent app.
Benefits of InShot for PC
Below are some amazing features you can enjoy by downloading InShot on your PC
- Ability to edit any format of video even in HD quality
- Choose any aspect ratio you prefer
- Suitable for music editors and vlog editors.
- Control video saturation and Brightness
- Provides several video editing effects, stickers and filters
- Add music to your video
- Create slow motion videos
- Add text to video
- Share instantly on WhatsApp, YouTube or Instagram
How to Download
Follow the below steps to easily download this app on your PC
- Download the Nox player from the download page
- Wait for a few minutes until the Nox player is downloaded to your device
- Launch Nox Player and login to your Google Account
- Open Google Playstore using the Nox player
- Type InShot video maker on the search bar
- Select the first app on the list which is created by InShot Inc.
- Click on the app to open it
- Once the app is opened, it will prompt you to download the app
- Click on install button to start the installation process
- After the installation process is completed, you will be able to find the InShot app icon on the Nox App player menu